About the Louisiana Oil & Gas Association
LOGA (known before 2006 as LIOGA) was organized in 1992 to represent the Independent and service sectors of the oil and gas industry in Louisiana; this representation includes exploration, production and oilfield services. Our primary goal is to provide our industry with a working environment that will enhance the industry. LOGA services its membership by creating incentives for Louisiana’s oil & gas industry, warding off tax increases, changing existing burdensome regulations, and educating the public and government of the importance of the oil and gas industry in the state of Louisiana.
Contact LOGA Marketing Director Ben Broussard with questions firstname.lastname@example.org or (337) 278-6240.
Why should I support LOGA?
If you do business in Louisiana and its Gulf Coast, then the work that LOGA does for the oil and gas industry directly impacts your bottom line. Government action affects every part of your business. Action that could damage or improve your bottom line is always under examination from LOGA.
Why become a LOGA member?
Along with joining & supporting LOGA in the fight for Louisiana’s oil & gas industry, being a member of LOGA is a great way to market your business and network with our membership base of over 1,600 companies doing business in Louisiana. LOGA hosts networking events throughout the year that are great avenues to network with industry professionals, meet potential new clients, and market your business.
As a member of LOGA you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Receive the informative LOGA Industry Report Newsletter, which is published three times per year. A newsletter designed to keep members up-to-date of factors and events in Louisiana’s oil and gas industry. Also, a great vehicle for advertising your business or product to all of LOGA’s members.
- Receive and be listed in the member exclusive LOGA Membership Directory.
- Periodic correspondence from LOGA keeps you abreast of the decisions being made in the Legislature and the battles that make them happen. LOGA is your employee, working for your business interests!
- A yearly subscription to The American Oil and Gas Reporter.
- Instantly receive “Alerts!” electronically and have your voice heard regarding recent legislation and efforts affecting the oil and gas industry through LOGA’s Grassroots Network.
- By becoming a member of LOGA, you help fight the anti-industry laws of the state and be a part of the decisions.
You can support LOGA through your membership dues. If you aren’t a member yet, please Email Ben Broussard for more information about joining LOGA. If already a member, please consider upgrading your membership. This support provides the resources needed to defend and promote our industry’s image and protect your business interests when dealing with the state departments and the legislature. LOGA works for you and your business!
Pay Dues Online
Click here to pay your LOGA membership dues online